Sunday, May 29, 2011

Unwanted Monster, Horror Art Sketch Card

Frankenstein Monster... A misunderstood creature created my a man who should have never tried it. I've seen so many interpretations of this story and so many new twists to it. It's good to see how one story can make so many creative minds working, thinking, writing, painting, drawing, creating more and more to add to the classic story of Frankenstein Monster. This sketch card is one of those additions, done in ink and marker.

Btw, it's a limited edition of 20, so if anyone wants it, get it before they are all gone. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow amazing sketches. Sam, Horror Painting he actually looks kind of sad. I think monsters are misunderstood ;)

    I am your newest GFC follower.

    I am following you via the Memorial Day Finding New Friends Weekend blog Hop. Please stop by my blog and say hello.

    http://itsabouttimemamaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word monster originally meant someone with physical deformity. Even the meaning of the word has been misunderstood these days.

    ReplyDelete