Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ruffian, Acrylic Horror Painting

Ruffian is another one of my 5x7 acrylic horror paintings. Mossy green skin and yellow eyes and teeth were my choice of colors for this creepy fellah.

I seal all of my painting with a protective layer to prevent accidental scratching. After a wall with my work fell before the art show, and none of my paintings got damaged I consider it a must. Added benefit of the seal is a shine that acrylic paint doesn't usually have.

I just turned ruffian into a postcard and greeting card in case someone want to get these and give it to... your grandma? At least that's what I would do if I didn't want to be invited to any family gatherings ever again.

Now I just have to turn the rest of these cute little guys into greeting cards. Till then, you can always buy originals.

No comments:

Post a Comment